If you would like to store your belongings in a safe that can be built into the wall, we at Rottner Roberts Security have many options for you. Rottner Roberts Security wall safes offer a good solution when a concealed safe is required. In comparison to furniture safes, wall safes are usually smaller in depth and single walled.
It is recommended that they are surrounded with at least 10 cm concrete to guarantee the best protection. Our advice is to have the wall safe built into the wall of a room with regular ventilation, to avoid moisture build in the walls, which would result in corrosion of the steel.
High security wall safes have a double walled door with increased anti-drill protection and are equipped with a DB lock or a high security electronic lock.
Pay attention to the wall composition.
What are the characteristics of a wall safe?
• The safe is installed in the wall – walled in - please pay attention to the wall composition!
• The safe can be hidden behind pictures, paintings or pieces of furniture
• The wall safe protects your valuables
If you are looking for a safe that can be easily hidden and can discreetly keep your valuables away from the burglar’s path, then the wall safe is just right for you. The wall safe offers special protection for your cash, jewelry and important documents. What could provide better protection for valuables than a wall safe? The wall safes are available in different sizes and security levels. Protect your cash, valuables, and documents with a wall vault made of burglar-proof and / or fire-proof materials. Always observe that the walling regulations are adhered to when installing your wall safe. Rottner Security offers protection of the highest quality! Convince yourself with a wall safe by Rottner.
The installation of a wall safe should already be planned during house construction or renovation, as the safe is indeed walled in and that can be planned much easier.
At Rottner Security you will find a wide selection of safes to choose from. Do not buy any safe, trust in security and enjoy the benefit of a free delivery.
Which lock is best for the wall safe?
The question of the optimal lock cannot be answered flatly. Since there are different options, everyone can decide individually which suits him best. The following overview of the different lock types gives general information.
We offer three locking options:
• The double-bitted key lock - this is the simplest way to secure the wall safe - you cannot forget the code - because there isn’t one! Two keys are supplied with the lock - please note that the keys must be stored in such a way that they are protected against unauthorized access. Due to the key storage clause or the high risk of a theft, insurance companies recommend a mechanical combination or electronic lock.
• The mechanical combination lock does not require any type of power supply. The change of the secret number combination is possible anytime (only the safe owner can change the code). The safe owner does not need a key and therefore has no risk of loss.
• The electronic lock: this is currently the most common option to secure the safe. The electronic lock is a convenient option and it is easy to use. It should be noted here that the lock works with batteries and these need changing occasionally. If the batteries fail, the lock can be supplied with power from the outside. The secret number combination can be changed as often as you like.
What use has the wall safe / wall vault?
• The wall safe can be used privately and commercially:
Private: smaller safes are for smaller valuables such as jewelry, passports, type certificates or cash. Larger safes can be used for folders and documents, but they can also be used as weapon cabinets. (Please check the fire arm legislation)
Commercial: Larger wall safes can be used by companies for folders and important documents (such as: business license, service contracts, leases, policies, car license plates, type certificates, etc).
If the wall safe is used for storing folders, you should first consider for how much folder space should there be - there are different sized models - the space ranges from a small cabinet for 5 folders to a safe with space for about 20 folders - depending on the requirement.
Since the wall safe is indeed built-in and therefore used for a long time, it must not be forgotten that the number of folders in the course of time will rather increase! Then the size should be selected.
• Optimal protection for valuables
Wall safes are versatile. According to your individual needs, we can find the right wall safe. The safes differ in security levels, classes and degrees of resistance - and reliably protect with burglary and fire-proof protection.
Private and commercial, there are plenty valuables that need to be protected. This is the practical thing about the wall safe; it does not use up any space, because it is discreetly installed in the wall.
Conclusion: discrete, virtually invisible, safe storage of all valuable items in the wall safe!
What can be kept in the wall safe?
Depending on the size of the safe, you can store smaller and larger items and objects inside a wall safe. Which size is meaningful and necessary, should be well considered.
There are smaller wall safes for smaller valuables such as jewelry, passports or cash. Even handguns and ammunition can be kept in it (attention: please check the law and legislation).
Larger wall safes can be used for storing folders, documents, but they can also be used as weapon cabinets.
Companies can store folders and documents (such as: business license, employment contracts, leases, registration certificates, leasing contracts, etc ...).
If you want to use the wall safes for storing folders, you should first consider how much folder space should there be - there are different sized models - the space ranges from space for 5 folders to safes with space for about 20 folders - depending on requirement.
Tip: Before you buy, think about the purpose and how much you want to put in it.
Where should the wall safe be installed?
A wall safe does not need much space, is inconspicuous and cannot be easily removed by thieves. The effort to remove it would be considerable. Since the wall safe is integrated into the wall, masonry regulations must be observed. This is the only way to guarantee safety. Our staff will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.
Once the wall safe is classified with a safety level according to EN 1143-1, the safe must be covered on all sides (top, bottom, left, right and back) with 10 cm of concrete. We also recommend this for safes without security class.
No competitors or suppliers indicated, as only Rottner wall safes can be found in the category.