What is a "TÜV Certificate"?
If you have come across the term "TÜV certificate" and could not get a proper answer regarding the meaning, below we will give you a short overview of this topic.
The Austrian technical inspection association called TÜV for short checks the services of a company and its employees.
The TÜV certificate is an award, a seal of quality for the respective company.
Advantages for our customers:
- You will buy from a company that volunteers for a review. Rottner Security shows great importance to convince you about its great services and products because you as a customer are important to us!
- You can rest assured that we are following detailed rules, regulations, studies - e.g. according to ISO 9001 2015 - and the company is always up to date. Please click here to see the ISO 9001-2015 certificate.
- The company is inspected every year. If problems or issues occur, they must be solved and eliminated immediately in order to benefit again from the certification.
- We offer first-class products of the highest quality.
- You can be sure that our company, Rottner Security, is working intensively on further development so that we won't miss anything. The knowledge of dedicated employees is also updated through courses and product training.
Rottner Security does everything to offer the best services and products to its partners and its customers, namely you. Give us your trust!